Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1: The Beginning

I have attempted various times to keep a blog. I pretty sure that they have failed for the most part because of my desire to include secrets or unsaid thoughts that I might not want anyone to see. When I realized that I can't write what I really want to say, that's when things go down hill. This will be my attempt at keeping a blog for all those other thoughts. These are those average thoughts that pop into your head right when they happen, but escape you till later when you are laying on your bed and thinking about the day. Thoughts rising like bubbles from the ocean floor, maybe from a geyser or maybe just some person scuba diving. They make their way to the top and pop.


I want to catch those ideas I'm having and write them down. All the unimportant and insignificant things.


No comments:

Post a Comment