Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 6: Lil' wayne

I will start of by saying that I enjoy listening to Lil' Wayne and honestly, I think its weird if you don't like him. He might be the only rapper who can make a career out of bullshitting his way through rhyming during a song. Don't get me wrong, he at least makes sure his lyrics rhyme... but he sometimes he just says the most ridiculous things.
Let me provide some examples:
"I'm all about my cake, I'm trying to marry Betty Crocker"
"She says she eats her vegetables so she stays alive, so she slobbed on my knob like corn on the cob"
"I'm a young money millionaire, tougher than Nigerian hair. My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair. I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed"
"You pop 'em 'cause we pop 'em like Orville Redenbacher"
"I wear 8 chains. I mean so much ice, they yell 'Skate Wayne'"
"I Make More Than I Can Fit In This Quote"

I would get more quotes off the Internet right now if i wasn't exhausted from a day of smoking as many cigarettes as I could get my hands on as well as a day of classes that was seemingly never ending. But to expand on the genius known as Lil Wayne... he's clearly aware of how outrageous all of his lyrics are yet they make him the money that all rap stars want.

The one thing that I want to talk about that disturbs me deeply is that there are females out there that find Lil Wayne attractive. I understand that he's filthy rich and a rap superstar but the fact that he's below 5'5", has grills and is covered in unsightly scars for some reason doesn't appeal to me at all. Perhaps it's his brilliance as a lyricist, although I doubt that the multitude of "hos" he's always surrounded by care too much about that.


Premise one: All pimps have hos.
Premise two: Lil Wayne has hos.
Conclusion: Lil Wayne is a pimp.

I have used undeniable logic to prove the "Lil Wayne is a pimp" theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment